COSH is actively recruiting for a full-time Program Coordinator to join its administrative team.
COSH is seeking a Program Coordinator to assist in the lives of individuals with disabilities. COSH provides one on one staff services for clients with disabilities in their homes and in the community. This position provides a full range of clerical and specialized administrative functions, some of which can be highly confidential in nature. This role is to provide administrative support such as preparing and composing correspondence, reports, resolves routine inquiries, schedules and maintains calendar of appointments and schedules, sets up meetings and coordinates related arrangements, and operates a personal computer and appropriate software to create documents, presentations, reports, etc. This position assists with payroll and coordinating with many other providers and services.
Essential Job Duties
- Performs a full range of clerical functions, assisting Administration in planning, organizing, implementing, and accomplishing day-to-day functions and goals.
- Receives and screens incoming calls, emails, internet communication, answers routine inquiries, and routes calls to appropriate individual in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Hires and trains staff, as well as sets up and maintain all staff/client scheduling.
- Acquires new clients for COSH and advocates for all clients and families that we provide services for.
- Self-motivation and determination are required to independently and successfully do this job position.
- Tactfully handles difficult situations with staff and clients while remaining positive and professional. When needed, escalates issues to the appropriate staff member.
COSH is committed to excellence in community-based services for people with disabilities and providing quality care for families and the needs of our clients.
- Excel, Microsoft, Adobe
- Team player, welcoming attitude, professional
- Clear and direct communicator, teachable
- Willing to take on projects and help staff
The selected candidate must successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
Experience in the field of disability services is a plus, but not required.
Must have own transportation. This position requires meetings across the valley. COSH offers mileage reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $15.00 hour to start. $16.00 after 90 Days.
COSH is always looking for qualified and dedicated staff to work one-on-one with individuals in the community and in their homes. Our company hires both part-time and full-time positions. Compensation is $11-12 an hour depending on the client. You MUST pass a background check and be at least 18 years of age. Applicants must also have reliable transportation. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.